Conor FolanSenior Associate
Conor is a Senior Associate in the Fieldfisher Ireland Corporate and Commercial team with 10 years’ experience advising various clients, including many in the technology sector, on a wide range of corporate and commercial issues. He advises his extensive base of clients with respect to mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing agreements, confidentiality agreements, service level agreements, standard terms and conditions, consultancy contracts, governance issues and company secretarial matters.
Examples of Conor’s work includes:
- Acted on behalf of a regulatory body in the negotiation of and entry into a Master Services Agreement, SLA and Schedules relating to its procurement of IT services.
- Acted for various public sector bodies on entry into contracts to obtain a remote hearing platform.
- Negotiated and drafted exclusive licence agreements and assignments of intellectual property rights for clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Advised clients in the information technology industry on their intellectual property rights relating to software development and drafted licensing and rental agreements for same.
- Regularly drafts and negotiates intellectual property rights indemnities and other protections for inclusion in a wide variety of commercial contracts entered into by clients.