IrelandLocal Time: +0 hour GMT
Julie is a specialist in data protection law and advises both the public and private sector on all areas of data protection and freedom of information. Her experience includes:
- investigations conducted by the Data Protection Commission in Ireland as Lead Supervisory Authority
- international transfers
- Ad Tech
- SARs (including on an outsourced basis)
- DPO services
- drafting and negotiating data protection clauses in SLAs and data processing agreements
- designation as data controller, joint controller or processor
- data protection audits
- advising on the implementation of data retention and destruction policies and procedures and other data protection policies
- advising on freedom of information requests including representing clients before the Information Commission in Ireland and the provision of training to FOI bodies
Julie’s clients include professional services firms, cloud computing companies, multinationals, internet service providers, government bodies and regulatory bodies.…
Liam is a technology lawyer working in Fieldfisher’s Dublin office and has a real interest in helping clients develop and negotiate commercial agreements to assist with their technology and outsourcing needs. Liam has been advising clients in the technology space for over 8 years.
Liam’s work involves leading on cutting-edge deals across a number of sectors and industries, including energy and utilities, food, education, retail and financial and professional services, in Ireland, the UK and on an international basis.…
Our Irish lawyers are progressive and innovative with specialists across all legal disciplines. Our Dublin office comprises over 50 lawyers, 13 of which are partners.