We are committed to ensuring that www.ecomlex.com is equally accessible to everyone.
www.ecomlex.com has been designed using Cascading Style Sheets 3 (CSS3) and should accommodate most popular browsers and devices
Some tips to make viewing www.ecomlex.com easier
- Making text larger – text on www.ecomlex.com has a relative font size and can be resized to suit your needs using your browser.
- Magnifying the screen – recent versions of Windows include magnification software which can help some people more easily read text on the screen.
- Making your mouse pointer easier to see – on many operating systems you can make your mouse larger. On some operating systems you can also add trails or even use a locating feature (on Windows).
- Changing your colours – across many browsers, (including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Netscape and Opera) you can change the background colour of your screen to make viewing easier.
- Making your mouse easier to use – there are various options you can choose to make your mouse easier to use, e.g. make it left handed, speed up or slow down the mouse pointer, making the mouse pointer larger etc.
- Making your keyboard easier to use – you can change the sensitivity of your keyboard, useStickyKeys or use other features like Autocorrect or Autotext.
If you have any comments regarding the accessibility of our site, we would like to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com