Liam CorriganSenior Associate
Liam is a technology lawyer working in Fieldfisher’s Dublin office and has a real interest in helping clients develop and negotiate commercial agreements to assist with their technology and outsourcing needs. Liam has been advising clients in the technology space for over 8 years.
Liam’s work involves leading on cutting-edge deals across a number of sectors and industries, including energy and utilities, food, education, retail and financial and professional services, in Ireland, the UK and on an international basis.
Examples of Liam’s work includes:
• development and launch of new technology solutions
• software development and licensing
• contracting for Cloud and SaaS solutions
• development of mobile applications
• robotic process automation, machine learning and AI
• outsourcing of IT and technology-enabled services
Liam has also spent time working in-house alongside clients so is able to readily appreciate the pressures and challenges that clients face.
Liam is a member of the Society for Computers and Law.